RE/MAX announces its top producers and leaders from a worldwide network of more than 140,000 agents.
RE/MAX Australia is the #1 Asia Pacific Region of the Year for the global network.
“This is no small accomplishment and one that we should all be collectively proud of,” said Managing Director, Joel Davoren, in addressing the Australian network,
“We are still evolving and growing, and we have only just scratched the surface of what our team can truly achieve. This is a great acknowledgement of all the many individual and team efforts.
“Our plans to double the size of this business are ambitious but 100% achievable. This is a great start to what will be a huge year for us all!”
RE/MAX Australia was also announced the #1 Region across – Tier 2 countries (those with 300-1000agents) based on the average number of transactions per agent.
“Huge congratulations must go to the Special Award winners, where there were several impressive rankings by our network,” Mr Davoren said.
- RE/MAX Property Sales, Nambour, Qld – #1 GLOBAL Largest net gain in Sales Associates, small market
- Todd Gerhardt, RE/MAX Advantage, Wynnum/Manly, Qld – #5 GLOBAL Top Individual, Residential, Commissions
- Neilson Team, RE/MAX Bayside Properties, Cleveland/Alexander Hills, Qld – #3 GLOBAL Residential Team, Commissions, medium team
- Jacqui Walker Team, RE/MAX Success, Toowoomba, Qld – #3 GLOBAL Residential Team, Transactions, medium team
- Melita Bell Team, RE/MAX Success, Toowoomba, Qld – #1 GLOBAL & #1 WORLDWIDE Residential Team, Transactions, small team
- Melita Bell Team, RE/MAX Success, Toowoomba, Qld – #3 GLOBAL Residential Team, Commissions, small team
- Phillip Wiltshire Team, RE/MAX Extreme, Currambine, WA – #3 GLOBAL Residential Team, Transactions, small team
The RE/MAX Global Awards were celebrated at the 2022 R4 Convention in Las Vegas, held 28 February to March 2. RE/MAX Australia Operations Director, Josh Davoren, and Board Chairman, Michael Davoren attended.